Friday 22 May 2009

Read around the Fear

If you go to the Litfest website, you can follow some links to information on the new Poetry Anthology (The Crowd Without) by Flax, being launched in June. This will be the new home for three of my poems: Reclamation, Bay Rock and Square Metres for Acreage. They will be very happy there.

Here is a little blurb from the web by editor Sarah Hymas;

"The Crowd Without
is the latest of our poetry anthologies. It contains poems that twist through relationships, the sky and memory. While these topics are well populated, the narrators of the poems are outsiders, or at the least, objective witnesses to what unfolds around them.

Sensual, political and, at times, wry, these poems herald some of the strongest voices in the North West, from both new and established poets"

I not sure if I am terrified or excited. Actually I do know. Terrified. Due in most part to the great line up of other poets that, by rights, I should really not be a part of.


1 comment:

  1. Sarah is a very good editor, so I know you belong there as much as everyone else, well done, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete