Wednesday 17 June 2009

No More Sleeps

Just a quick note to self: think of the words, think of the words, think of the words.

I perhaps should have thought twice about printing poems on brown paper but they looked nice in my very bright office. Now I wonder if I'll be able to read them come this evening. They are, however, on some very pretty postcards. I'm really looking forward to seeing the publicity postcards. Hopefully get to bring a few away for family, posterity etc.

The butterflies have taken residence again. But only little ones. No atlas moths here.

I can just see everyone with their books for sale, and their long list of publications, exciting poems and dynamic reading...at some point I will then be invited to take the mic. Hmmm.

Anyway, T minus one hour. Should really be getting ready and having a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment