Friday 24 April 2009

Those gem-like people

Despite being aware of the deadline for the last three months, I have just rushed a competition entry to the post office 30 mins before deadline. The knice lady at the magazine said the envelope just had to have today's date stamped on it and they would accept my entry. Then the lovely man in the PO sorted out my envelope while I breathlessly counted out the pennies for postage. Due to my oversized envelope I didn't have enough cash but he kindly sent it for me anyway and wished me luck with my entry.

Three months I have anxiously twitched and twittered over whether to send an entry. Bouncing from one crisis of confidence to the next. Pointless. Don't mind how I do now, just nice to get some exercise and bump into some good spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment